Monday, October 27, 2008

My first post and my favorite commercial EVER

My favorite commercial of all time - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNDSPutas8 or www.priceless.com - "Robot Dance". Why is it my favorite? These kids, while slightly nerdy (not their fault, the director dressed them) are cool nerds and cool nerds are my favorite kind of people.
This is a great example of a cool nerd. Bryan thinks by pulling his red shirt over his head, he can trick Kayle (my neice) into thinking he's Elmo. Even though Kayle - who was 1 at the time - doesn't fall for it, he still thinks it's funny. Good times....







Ok. Here's a real picture of us. Apparently, Bryan only has a limited number of pictures on his computer and I'm too lazy to go to my computer. This is at my sister's wedding reception - the end of it. I was definitely NOT smiling at the beginning - my family is kind of a big stress bucket during big events. It was not a fun beginning. But apparently I got over it because I'm smiling in this picture. Bryan's favorite roommate (Hippity-Hop) is on the left. At this point we (me and Bryan, Hip-Hop was not really involved in our relationship) had been dating for a few months, but a few days before Jen's wedding we had a big discussion (ending with me throwing up from food poisoning) in which we decided we didn't want to discuss marriage for a while, if at all. He was under the impression that I was a crazy older-sister who was on the hunt to get married because my little sister got married before me. Little did he know that since me and Jen were 3 and 1 respectively, we both knew she'd get married before me. She was crawling around in her little dress-up wedding dress and had her pacifier with the veil on it.....it was meant to happen. So a couple of months later, we decided we might as well tie the knot and here we are today.

Anyways, that's enough for the first post. I have the feeling I'll use this blog to vent a lot, but I'll try to mix in humerous antitodes and feel-good times. Now I want some caramel and apples....

3 comments:

Jenny Brimhall said...

That is a great first blog. Way better then my first one. I can't see the commerical cause I can't get onto youtube, but it sounds great.

Lianne said...

Nice blog! Those pictures are pretty awesome! That commercial is a good one. :)

Dave said...

Yeah for your blog!