We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, but we really like the candy, so it looks like we celebrate it.

I love the tart conversation hearts, and up until this year, I've only seen them in the boxes.
We went to Target a couple of weeks ago and wahooo, it was in a big bag!! So we bought one and I ate it all. Then a couple of days before Valentine's Day, we went back to Target to find more and some special Valentine's Day mix Laffy Taffy


(it only has the cherry and strawberry flavors)
and found the last 3 bags of the tart conversation hearts and no laffy taffy :(
So we bought the last three bags of the conversation hearts to stick it to Target haha.
The day before Valentine's Day, Bryan bought a bunch of candy and hid it around the house. He is the WORST at keeping secrets (Christmas is the worst). I didn't know he did this and thought he was just being annoying by telling me I needed to put on socks and bugging me about playing games. He finally dragged me around the house and showed me all the candy he hid. So we bought the last three bags of the conversation hearts to stick it to Target haha.



On Saturday we went searching for his Laffy Taffy Valentine mix and found it at Macey's, so we bought a couple of bags for him. So a very successful V-day. Now on to EASTER!!!!
2 comments:
All that candy looks so good. You should bring some of that to work... Ha ha. Just kidding! Candy really is the best thing about the holidays!
That is so funny, your random search for candy. I love it. Hope everything is going well...let me know about that stuff I need to help out with!
Post a Comment