It starts with a little blob of dough
Then you give it a bath in baking soda and water to give it the crunchy exterior
Let it dry, give it an egg wash and sprinkle with salt (or cinnamon sugar. Bryan almost refused to make them at all when I told him I was going to do this, but it ended up fabulous)
OH MY HECK!!! SOOOOO GOOD!!!! They were really, really good. I ate three and felt like I was going to puke, and Bryan kept snacking on them all night until he couldn't move. We tried making long thin crispy ones too that I like better than the big fluffy ones. Bryan ate his with mustard, we tried them with nacho cheese (which was SOOO GOOOODDD) and I ate my cinnamon sugar ones with icing. This is us enjoying them.
Our next project is flavored marshmallows, rhubarb pie and bagels... yummmmmmmyyyyyyyy
2 comments:
Holy cow! I'm very impressed! Those pretzels look way good! My sister made marshmallows for a Christmas party and she cut them out in the shape of snowflakes. They were super cute and tasted way good!
OK... so I remember reading a post you did about making marshmallows??? Maybe it was this one, I'm not sure, but do you still have the recipe for that? I totally want to try making those... Saw it on a tv show where a lady makes homemade marshes and I totally wanted some... so if you still have your recipe, I'd love to get it from ya! Thanks, Kim! :D
Post a Comment