Saturday, June 27, 2009

DI

I've been sick since last Saturday and Bryan's been awesome about keeping the house clean, taking care of me and not pushing my buttons for the fun of seeing my reactions. It's been great. But apparently it took it's toll and he started feeling unappreciated. We have a box that I've been throwing stuff in to go to DI and Friday night I walked into the bedroom and saw this.

He put himself into the DI box and told me he thought I would want him there.

I was sadface :(

After I laughed at him.

Because he started laughing when I walked in - he's not a very good actor.

4 comments:

Lianne said...

How sad. That is kinda funny though. I hope your feeling better!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny and it just goes to show how much a hubby needs his wife, he can't go more than a week without love and appreciation, that is so funny he put himself in a box to tell you that! Love it!

Leslie said...

Aww! What a cute hubbers you have! :) So sad and yet so funny at the same time. :) I love the stories you blog about you two. :)

Amy said...

Um, so I think Ben feels that way sometimes too. Good thing I don't have a box out right now. I found it very amusing though!