Friday, June 11, 2010

The doctor said so...

l
Jacob had his 2 month appointment today at the same time as Bryan's class, so he couldn't go with us. He asked me to ask the doctor about his tooth nub - if it really was a tooth and if it was going to break through the gums soon.
I ask the doctor about it and he says it's really early for him to be getting teeth but some babies have them, so he'd check it out. He puts on gloves and feels around and says in a surprised voice "Yeah, that feels like a tooth. It feels like it could come out really soon." He said it's unheard of for the canine to come before the front teeth, but apparently not impossible, seeing as that's what Jacob's doing.
So if you read between the lines, the doctor said my baby has a human abnormality or is a werewolf.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

i love that you just put out the possibility that your partially native american son named jacob could be a werewolf. :)

Amy said...

It's been too long since I've been to your blog. It's always amusing to go back and read though. We're wishing you the best in your toilet paper wars. I asked Ben if he had anything to say in a comment and his contribution is "marshmallows can be gooey." Take it for what it's worth--coming from Ben! We're hoping to get up to Utah towards the end of the summer, maybe beginning of August. If we figure it out we'll let you know--we want to meet your superhuman child!

Naazju said...

I'm voting werewolf. ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Hahahahahahahah!

Kristin said...

That is absolutely fantastic! I told Paul but he didn't seem to think it was as funny. (and he's seen the Twilight movies. Not sure what he's missing). What a great story to tell him when he gets older!

Monica said...

He's so appropriately named :)