Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bryan's feeling neglected

Bryan reminded me that I used to post the funny things he said and the weird conversations we used to have and now all I talk about is Jacob, so I figured I'd share some of his thoughts as of late.

He's decided the Sugarland Song "Stuck on You" is about a kidnapper, since during the chorus the male vocal isn't singing harmony, he's just singing the same notes the female is singing at a lower octave. So the guy is doing that so the girl doesn't notice him sneaking up behind her so he can grab her.

He's decided Halloween shouldn't be a yearly occasion and if he wants to dress up his kid, he can dress up his kid. So he's planned out a couple of costumes, his favorite one to talk about is Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb on the Disney Channel. He just explained to me that Jacob just lays on the floor like a platypus, so it works great.

He got a poker set, despite the fact he doesn't know how to play poker and has yet to learn, even though he's had it for about a month and a half. It's still in the plastic bag it came in. He and his mother both claim he's wanted one pretty much his entire life - I think he just wanted it just to say he had one.

I'm borrowing a netbook from Bryan's parents and after we got it, Bryan told me that even though he really likes his full size laptop (that's only 6 months old) and doesn't really like using a netbook, he was really jealous that I got something new and he didn't.

Fact about Bryan I bet very few people know. One of his very, very, very favorite things to find on the internet are cute, crazy or unusual pictures of animals, especially fluffy animals. This is a link to his newest favorite animal video.







No comments: