Sunday, May 29, 2011

Camera Phone

I'm glad phone makers decided to add better cameras to phones. Because I like the camera on my phone I use it a lot and have been able to capture moments like these



That's from eating dirt clods. The kids can't get enough (it's not pica, we asked the doctor. And he is a human - we asked about that as well)

I took this last Sunday. We were really bored.

Hahaha. He walked around like this for an hour


This looks more incriminating that it really was. I saw him grab the toilet paper and was in the middle of something and decided it was better use of my time to keep doing whatever it was I was doing while he was distracted by the toilet paper and clean it up later than take it away and try to find something else to distract him or have him follow me around.

I love this picture. The End.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I love the picture of you two together :) and his face in the Superman outfit makes me chuckle. I'm glad I can snap pictures on my phone too.I never carry my actual camera.

Grandma and Grandpa said...

"Strippling" warrior in the making! We love it!!!!