He is such a goofball. He loves doing anything and everything with Jacob and Gus, especially when his time is limited because they're in school. He'll play by himself with his toys in the afternoon - it reminds me a lot of Jacob at his age. His speech is way, way better than both Jacob and Gus were at this age - maybe because he talks so much :) He'll talk to any stranger, anywhere, so I have to keep a close eye on him when we're out at a park or playing somewhere. He is very expressive with his face and can still get me laughing when I'm trying to be upset with him.
He was talking to Gus and writing on the white board and made an H, then a T, and I and an O. I was shocked. I knew he knew the alphabet, but didn't realize he could write letters. So we practiced the N and A and he can write his name!
He loves running and and chasing Jacob, Gus and the other kids on their bikes and scooters, but never rides his trike or scooter. I've been getting him to practice his trike and scooter in the afternoon when the boys are in school and he's gotten much better in the last month.
We bought a big bag of gummy bears
Jacob and Gus went to a movie, but I didn't think it was one he was ready for it, so I kept him home. He was so bummed out and told everyone we walked by that he got left behind. So we walked over to Dairy Queen and I got him a mini blizzard and got myself an Artic Freeze. He saw my drink and asked if it was his - how could I say no?
I asked him to clean up a spill under the table, so he did this. He is so weird.





No comments:
Post a Comment