So let's pretend you're walking around a store, looking for a new shower curtain. You see this
and think "Wow, that's cool. What a good idea" and you buy it. Sure, for the first little while it works great, keeps things handy, but then.....you notice the bottoms of the pockets are dirty. You don't think much of it, spray it with bleach. Since the time you spend in the shower is the morning, when you're tired and not really with it, you don't really think much of it. Then, you notice the pocket that holds your loofa is really dirty, and when you look closer it's BLACK MOLD!!! GROOOOSSSSSSS. Bryan wanted to burn down the entire bathroom - fortunately, I saved the bathroom, but not the shower curtain, loofas or my razor handle - they were discarded immediately. So, Don't Buy This Shower Curtain unless you only want it for about 2 weeks or are willing to douse it in bleach every day.I took this picture when Bryan was taking the curtain down and thought it was funny. He wouldn't touch the inside of the curtain after I showed him and was very, very, very, very careful to make sure the curtain didn't touch anything else, then doused down the shower with bleach after he threw it away.
2 comments:
Just found your all's blog and think it's hilarious. And thanks for the heads up since, when I saw the picture, I thought it *was* a good idea. :/
Sick! I'm glad you caught it. That shower curtain does look pretty cool, but I will definitely not be buying that now!
Post a Comment