Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lessons we've learned...

The other day Bryan was "looking" through the fridge for some soda. I had cleaned out the refrigerator earlier that day and knew there were 2 cans on the bottom shelf. Bryan starts yelling that I had stolen his soda and now he only had warm soda to drink and I was such a mean person. I told him to look again. He glanced in the fridge and said "I know they're not in there". I said "I know for a FACT there are two cans in there. Look again." He told me to come over and look and I said no, I'm not his personal assistant and he could find them if he actually looked for them. He said "Ok, if you can find them, I won't drink them. I'll just drink water". So I went, pulled out the two cans of soda while he called me a magic witch that had hidden two cold cans of soda in my shirt just to pull them out at that moment to make him look "like his pants were on the ground". I think we learned a valuable lesson that night - Kim is always right.

1 comment:

Monica said...

You are awesome haha I am rarely right but when I am I take full advantage hehe