Monday, March 22, 2010

Pregger picts


Here's some pictures I took of my tummy about....a week ago I think.


I took some of my belly button too, but decided nobody wanted to see that. I have an unusually deep belly button so I've been waiting to see if it'll pop out, but instead of popping out, it's just stretched out so it looks like a line instead of a circle. I also took some pictures of my stomach from an angle that compares my stomach to Bryan's, but he told me I couldn't post those :)

He's still moving around a lot. It's not as much rolly polly tumbling, now more jabs and kicks. He still really likes stretching out under the right side of my ribs too. I hope he's getting fatter and fatter - I want a fatty fatty fat fat baby.

This is a picture of the view when I'm laying back. I need to get a picture of my stomach when it's lopsided - he pushes himself up on the right side and it looks really funny. Bryan kept telling me to lay flat the other day and was getting mad till he realized my back was flat, my stomach was skewampis. Then he laughed and laughed.

Bryan's mom sent us some 6-9 month clothes the other day and one of the things was a onesie that buttons up and looks like a collared shirt. Bryan is particular about how his shirts are ironed so he does all his own ironing. I put the onesie with all his shirts to see what he would do.

He ironed it. It looked silly on the ironing board. Now he wants a mini ironing board so he can iron all the baby's clothes.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

my guess is your baby isn't too fat yet... your belly is so little! (trying not to sound like the annoying "you don't even look pregnant" people) it's clear you're preggers, just a smaller-than-lots-of-others belly! :) love it!

Monica said...

My baby prefers my right ribs too! Interesting...and I can't believe your husband irons baby clothes. We (my husband and I) are both WAY too lazy for that haha

Rachael said...

You need to come and see my fatty fat baby. He is huge! Are you still naming your baby Jacob? I should buy him "New Moon" for a baby present. He is going to love it! Or maybe a temporary tattoo that says, "Bella". What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Your Belly is tiny! I grow straight out...there is no hiding a baby inside (no torso), when I'm as far a long as you, I'll just post a picture of your belly and pretend I'm not gigantor. The baby in the ribs is fun right? I love when they kick you in the ribs and punch your bladder, while they have hiccups.