I've had a very easy pregnancy and I am very grateful for that. Because it's been easy I try not to complain because I know it could be much, much, much worse. But I swear on my life, if this kid's legs don't get out of my ribs soon, I'm going to have the doctor take them off, then re-attach them when he's out. I'll be very grateful that I can bend over again without feeling like there's a stick going into my lungs.....
Really, Kim, there's definitely a reason you needed a blog. You supply plenty of my comic-relief during the late night hours when I usually go checking blogs (which is also why I never comment because I probably wouldn't make sense). You don't want to hear that Hailey never gave mt that problem so I won't tell you. Now that that's out, I've probably cursed myself for the next one, whenever that is. Oh well!
4 comments:
And just think, he only gets bigger...
Nope, he gets smaller if his legs are gone.
haha I seriously hate bending over! Any time I drop anything I groan because I know that means I have to bend over and get it. :)
Really, Kim, there's definitely a reason you needed a blog. You supply plenty of my comic-relief during the late night hours when I usually go checking blogs (which is also why I never comment because I probably wouldn't make sense). You don't want to hear that Hailey never gave mt that problem so I won't tell you. Now that that's out, I've probably cursed myself for the next one, whenever that is. Oh well!
Post a Comment