Friday, April 30, 2010

Ok, here's some good pictures

Before I got pregnant, I was talking with my little sister and somehow the topic of what a pregnancy for me would be like compared to her pregnancy. I said I didn't think I'd throw up when I got pregnant, which got my sister a little riled up, since she gets pretty sick when she's pregnant. We made a bet that if I threw up, even just a little, I owed her $50 and she owed me $50 if I didn't. I waited till I was past the first trimester to tell her I was pregnant so I could also tell her I won the bet - no throwing up. Since my mom doesn't condone betting and $50 is a lot for poor college students like ourselves, I told her instead of paying me, she had to take pictures of my baby whenever I wanted her to. She's a pretty good photographer, so I figured this would save me money and stress to not take the baby to a professional photographer till he's a little older, so I win. She took some last week and I love them. We only did one pose this time, so there's not a huge difference between the pictures besides his expression and the blanket.
I think he looks annoyed in this one - "really, we're still doing this"...

I think he's about to sneeze in this one.




For some reason this one is my favorite. I have no idea why, but I absolutely love this one.



We also took some of Jacob and my sister's baby, Landon, who's exactly 3 weeks older than Jacob. They were suppose to be 8 weeks apart, but we think either Jacob missed Landon too much or he was jealous I was holding Landon so much so he decided to come early. Every time I held Landon while I was still pregnant, Jacob would start kicking, so I think there's some unresolved tension between the two of them. They look like twins, right?


2 comments:

LeChele G said...

I love these pictures. Your sister did a great job!

Monica said...

I still can't believe you never threw up. Getting free pictures of your cute little boy is a lot better than fifty bucks!