Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More baby....videos this time

I was trying to think of something else to post besides the baby - I promise we still love the baby - but we're boring so I'm posting more about him. Bryan hasn't even done anything that weird lately - we're just obsessed with Jacob I guess. Well, actually this is weird. Bryan asked for a luggage scale for our first Christmas together and I finally got him one last Christmas. As soon as he saw it, he decided it would be a great scale to weigh little kids, specifically my brother's kid Tyler. My brother came over with his family a couple of weeks ago and we figured out if we put the kids in a bag, the scale works really well. So we've been weighing Jacob this way.



We wanted to see how much he'd weigh if he'd been born on time - turns out he'd be somewhere around 7.9 lbs, minus 3 oz for the bag, which ends up around 7 lbs 10-12 oz. I'm glad he was only 5 lbs 13 oz when he was born and I'm glad he's fattening up now, outside of me.

He makes funny faces, one of them is being a baby bird when he's hungry. It took about 10 tries, but I finally got it on video.

4 comments:

Jenny Brimhall said...

Collin made me watch the video of him being a bird 6 times and then I told him that was enough and he stood by me yelling I WANT THE BABY!!! It was fantastic...

Lianne said...

How's life adjusting to parenthood? He is such a cute little baby and I love all of the pictures that you posted!

A Little R and R said...

I WANT THE BABY TOO!!! :) He is so cute!

Naazju said...

Love his faces in the second video!