Thursday, May 20, 2010

Toilet Paper... every time....




Bryan REFUSES to put a new roll of toilet paper on the dowel when it's empty. Usually he even leaves the empty roll on the dowel. So I guess we're making progress when I saw this the other morning. Even though it was on the floor, at least it was off the dowel. Now if there was some way to get the toilet paper roll that's sitting on the counter onto the dowel....
Whenever I see this, I think of this clip from Mad About You.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNsqNR3lDHo

2 comments:

Monica said...

My husband is the same haha

Mother of 2 said...

Ive been married since 2005 and he STILL does it. everytime. Recently, I told him and my 6 yr old daughter..."If you two refuse to replace empty roll, I refuse to be the one that replaces it. So if you two are stuck on the comode in dire need of a few squares I will refuse to spare you a square!"
Nuf sed. FYI: store rolls outside the bathroom. He'll learn fast! tee hee...