Friday, May 14, 2010

Jacob's Due Date!!!

So if Jacob had not been so excited to get here, here's what he would look like if he'd been born on his due date - well, somewhat. I imagine his head would have been more squished...
He's about 7 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches. I'm really glad he came early :)


Sorry it's so dark. He's pretty good at holding his pacifier in his mouth with his hands. But, if it falls out, he can't put it back in, which I guess isn't really a surprise. But if it ends up right next to his mouth, he tries really, really hard to get it back in just using his mouth. He gets soooo close sometimes.
And thanks for letting us borrow the bouncer Liz!

And finally, because he's soooo old now, I can do this -

Jacob's past










Jacob's present









Jacob's future

4 comments:

Naazju said...

Love that you didn't want him having anything to do with Twilight but his future is leading to being Taylor Lautner.

At least he's made headway from his past! ;)

Kim Gishi said...

Why fight destiny?

Monica said...

I love that you call it destiny haha

Amy said...

7 lbs 10 oz sounds wonderful to me (especially after having a 9.5 lb. baby). It's a good thing that he's bound to have a good sense of humor--I think he'll need it in your family! :)