Benjamin Isaac Gishi
5 lbs 13 oz
18 inches
36 weeks 2 days
Born at 1:15 A.M. on 3/31/2011
5 lbs 13 oz
18 inches
36 weeks 2 days
Born at 1:15 A.M. on 3/31/2011
I'll post more pictures in a couple of days - he got pretty bruised up coming into the world. So far so good though. Very sleepy baby - I keep telling him to keep it up. We like sleepy babies. He's almost exactly the same size as Jacob was - Jacob was 1/2 inch longer. I think they were both even 5 lbs 12.7 oz. 2 little shrimpers.
My mom brought Jacob by to see him. This was his reaction.
7 comments:
CUTE!!!!! It looks like he's not a NICU baby...even if he is bruised....he looks adorable!! Congrats!
Congratulations! Glad that he didn't make you wait too long after getting "unplugged." :D
(Sorry, that note was from Natalia, not Clark, accidental log-in.)
Congratulations! Now you have your Irish twins...just barely. Good thing Benjamin decided to cooperate! We're looking forward to more pictures but we 100% understand if it takes awhile. :)
oh yay! NOT an april fools joke!! :) i'm so happy he's here and healthy! he looks awesome in these couple of pictures... almost makes me want another one... NAH. i'll just borrow yours and then go home and sleep. :)
Congrats BRyan and Kim! Dont have ur number. otherwise id call. lil B.I.G. is so cute. wish i could smell him. and Jacob so cute in the pic wit his lilbro. Wish i had another baby too! lol. (yea right) can barely handle the monster i have now. plural, monster's! enjoy!!
Congratulations and I wish you the best with recovery!
Post a Comment