Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Phone Pictures

Yet another installment of pictures from my phone


Jacob likes rearranging....everything. The teddy bear wouldn't fit in it's new "spot"


I was tired of holding Gus at the store, so I set him down on the conveyer belt when we were checking out. He really liked playing with the pasta package. The people behind us thought we were really funny and called Gus fat

Naptime with Grandma (she doesn't know I took this picture hehe)

Gus with his bear head blanket. He loves chewing on the nose



Gus Gus sleeping

That shovel is ridiculously short and Jacob is still a shrimp next to it. Apparently he felt the need to get some practice shoveling in


A friend got this for Jacob in Hawaii, but it was always really loose on him. It fits Gus great.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That picture in the Hawaiian shirt is too funny! And I've been wondering, is Gus a new nickname? How did you get that from Ben? Just wondering!

sachiko said...

your kids look like gangsters :)