So there's been some confusion about Gus. He was more grumpy than Jacob the first few months of his short life, so Bryan started calling him Grumpy Gus. Then he started getting really fat really fast, so the name Gus Gus (from Cinderella) seemed to fit as well. And he just looks like a Gus. So we're hoping the name sticks.
Now that that's cleared up, more about fatty fatty Gus Gus. At his 4 month appointment, he weighed 17 lbs 3 oz (93rd percentile), was 26.5 inches (95th percentile) and his head was 17.25 inches (90th percentile). Proportional, but FAT. I told Bryan instead of writing his stats down, they just wrote "Huge" by everything. He's wearing 6 month shirts and 6-9 month pants. It's so weird since Jacob is still such a shrimp.
And whoever says that fat babies are better because they don't eat as often are LIARS!!! Fat babies are fat because they eat A LOT VERY OFTEN
And whoever says that fat babies are better because they don't eat as often are LIARS!!! Fat babies are fat because they eat A LOT VERY OFTEN
Here's a picture of the first time I tried to feed him rice cereal. Jacob really wanted to taste it so I let him and he made himself gag enough to get up a big spitball and spit it out on the carpet. It was pretty funny to listen to him gag, especially after I told him he wouldn't like it
A pretty good picture of them together. These rarely work out, so I was glad to get this one without Jacob poking Gus in the eye.

Trying to teach him how to sit up. He looks like he wasn't amused but he really didn't mind it

1 comment:
Makes sense now! At least he's a cute little fatty! I think Kiersten must have something to tell you because I'm sitting here holding her and she keeps trying to type. I'll give her a turn: ';jkb ]
=/vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Sorry, no translation for that yet.
Post a Comment