Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bryan, Bryan

I got a TON of apples from my brother and spent a couple of hours on Sunday cutting them up and making applesauce.  We've been watching the show How It's Made lately since it's on Netflix and I mentioned I'd like to see if they had an episode of a factory making applesauce cause I wanted to see how they peeled the apples.  Bryan said he'd look at the episode list, then later seemed to be very excited about something but wouldn't tell me what it was.  After a while he sat me down and said he had something to show me.  He started an episode of How It's Made that was about leather wallets, kid cars and some other stuff.  Trying to be supportive, I said that looked neat.  He seemed upset, then said it was the wrong episode. He started a new one.  This one started out with grapples, then had some other stuff.  Again, I said it looked cool, wondering what the big deal was.  Bryan waited for the entire intro to get over, then got REALLY made and said "Wait! Wait! Grapple??? I thought it was about grapples!! (pronounced grape-ples, an apple that tastes like a grape)."   He still gets really upset when I bring it up, which I can't help doing because it was hilarious.

1 comment:

LeChele G said...

I'm sorry. I haven't made a comment on this because this was almost too easy. I am curious, though, how in the world did you get grape-ples from grapples?