Sunday, February 19, 2012

Realizations 2

I forgot the whole reason I had the other post about realizations was because me and Bryan had a realization about Jacob and that started the whole thing, then I forgot to post it. We realized how spoiled Jacob would be if we had waited to have Gus. I think it's just a first child thing - no matter how long you wait to have the second, the first is just going to get used to having all the attention and stuff. I think we assumed, though, that because Jacob wouldn't remember life without Gus, he wouldn't be so needy and would share better. Yeah, we're first time parents. We now realize it's a toddler/personality thing.

Thanks for this idea Cassie!! Jacob loved it! It's shaving cream mixed with food coloring and he painted all over the walls.

 Just a random picture I found. He looks grumpy :)

 I was holding Gus and Jacob squished his way inbetween us

 They boys are wearing the same sized pajamas (2T). I think this is one of the only pictures we have of all three boys smiling.

Their valentine boxes.  Bryan thought it would be hilarious to surprise people on Valentine's day and tell them the boys have valentine boxes and then be really sad when nobody had valentine's for them. Guess who made which box.... (Jacob's has a bomb on it because it "makes it more manly").  I now have all Valentine duties when the boys are in school and have to make boxes for their classes.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Lily would love painting the walls with that stuff. Cute pictures of each of you with your two boys. :)

LeChele G said...

Loved Jacob's manly Valentines box. Whose idea was the bomb?