Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pictures July/August 2012

The last post didn't have any pictures, so this one will be an overload.

Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman. We all loved it. The Fire Department was doing some diving drills and it was fun to watch.


 At the park the other day. I realized I haven't taken a lot of pictures of the boys lately and I don't know how long they'll stay the same size before Gus decides to get bigger. I need to get some pictures of them next to each other - people keep thinking they're twins.




 Gus was cleaning up the path - he was disgusted with all the wayward wood chips


 
 At Famous Dave's after a trip to Wheeler Farms. I used to give Gus drinks with my straw by sticking my straw in my drink, then putting my thumb over the top so it holds the liquid in the bottom of the straw, then putting it in his mouth. Now he tries to do it himself.
 Jacob decorated Gus with watercolors. It may have been Bryan, actually. He tells me it was Jacob but it's a little too clean.....

Gus on the carousel at the zoo. This was before it started.
 This was after it started. After a while he slid off into my arms and I had to hold him till it was over. After that I just walked around with him while Jacob went on the carousel with Bryan. They were both much happier.
 Bryan's mom got us a portable hammock. It's awesome. The kids love climbing on it.
 Jacob at Famous Dave's. When he saw me and Bryan were wearing hats that day he insisted on wearing a hat too, but the biggest kid size one we have was too small, so we gave him an adult's adjustable one. He loved it.
 He put his jeans on himself that day - the only day he's done that since. He put them on backwards (you can't really tell from the picture). I really liked the look he gave me when I told him to look at me. Total attitude, this kid.
 Jacob on the carousel. He wasn't too excited before it started, but this was his face when he went up and down. He cried when we took him off the first time - I think he thought he just got to keep going around forever and ever
 On our way to Wheeler Farms. He calls glasses "eyes" and will ask for his eyes when we're in the car.
Jacob loves putting things down vents and I guess attempted to put the alligator down the vent one day.
 The gorilla at the zoo. He walked right over to the boys and just stood there for a minute.

Gus being goofy. He's such. A. Weirdo.

No comments: