Monday, August 12, 2013

Noah's Blessing

Bryan's dad is a busy guy and was able to come out this last weekend with Bryan's mom to help bless Noah. We kept it small and simple, which is definitely our style. It was a good day. Noah was blessed in the same outfit the other two boys were blessed in, which was the same outfit Bryan was blessed in as well. 

This is the blessing onesie. We added the moccasins this time. This is Noah's Pendleton blanket. Bryan's parents have given each of the boys their own blanket - they are so beautiful.

 I wanted a picture with all 3 boys. All you see in this picture are eyes - just big huge eyes everywhere.

 Jacob wanted some pictures with just him and Noah.

 I was super glad I said yes after I took this picture.

He's learning a lot from his brothers already, especially important stuff like how to make awesome faces for pictures.

No comments: