Sunday, July 28, 2013

More Pictures

 They love him a lot. So much we have to protect him and can't let them alone Ever.

 Gus in his sleeping bag



 Jacob loved this. I told him to go really slow at first, so he was barely moving. I gave him the go-ahead to ride normal and he was so excited.

 Jacob in his sleeping bag

 Jacob was reading to Noah



 Jacob loves anytime we let him hold or cuddle with Noah

 His face is so fat


 We got Noah a smaller playpen/bassinet to protect him from the boys. We find Gus and Jacob in it more often than Noah. The bassinet is only suppose to support 15 pounds - we've proven it holds at least twice that. 



 We've done this with the other 2 boys, so of course we had to continue the tradition.

 And of course he fit. He's very little. At his appointment about a week ago at the real doctors office, he was 5 lbs 15 oz, so I think he's a little over 6 pounds now, maybe up to 6 and a half. Sometimes I lay him on my stomach and it blows my mind that most women have babies this big and bigger in them. 

 Tummy time for all the boys


So stinking cute

No comments: