We went on a Wednesday afternoon and while there were a lot of people there, there was still plenty of room for the boys to run around without kicking sand on too many people. The water was cooooooold, so Jacob was kind of a wuss about it, but Gus kept going in, then coming back out, then going in deeper, the coming back, then going in deeper till he was in up to his chin. Then he needed rescuing, so that was the only time I got in (I'm also a wuss, but the warm sand was so warm). Noah crawled in a few times too. The sand wasn't great for sand castles, but the boys liked digging around in it anyways.
Just hanging out. The boys are all about Ninja Turtles lately, so they run around with some foam nun chucks and swords and anything else they can whip around fighting bad guys.
Josh came over with his guitar and did the toddler request hour. Jacob's insisting on listening to "rock" music lately - what that exactly means varies day to day. But Josh was playing a lot of "rock" music so he loved it. Then they started asking for Twinkle Twinkle, Old McDonald, Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, stuff that surprisingly, Josh does not play on a regular basis. But they were satisfied with the results and had fun rocking out.
Last night we went to the Summerfest Parade. This was the first real parade for the boys - we've gone to the Horse parade in Lehi but that's it. They were Soooo. Excited. The dancing was epic.
Noah's just stinking cute
So is Gussy












2 comments:
I love seeing all your boys. They are so handsome. I went to a splash park in Herriman and hoped I'd run into you but no such luck. I love your idea to earn trips to new places!
I LOVE the Herriman splash pad. I'll have to add that to my list of places to go.
Post a Comment