Gus had his 100th day of school and dressed up like a 100 year old man. He's wrinkling up his face for the picture. I put white face paint in his hair and you could tell when you looked at him, but you can't really see it in the picture.
Jacob made a face poster of the main character in a book series he was reading - Galactic Hot Dog. It came out really well.
This was the first year any of the kids got to bring a Valentine's Day box to school and I was very excited to help Jacob make his. He chose a wolf from Minecraft and it came together pretty well.
My nephew got married in Brigham City a few days after Valentine's Day. It was COLD
It was so fun, though. It was laid back - my favorite kind of wedding.
We rarely go past the point of the mountain, and never go past Salt Lake. So since we were in Brigham City in the morning, we decided to head to Ogden and go to the Treehouse Museum for the afternoon.
We love this museum, but we've only gone twice because it's over a half hour away :) I complain the boys don't get out of the house enough, but it's totally my fault.
The the Olympics started. Jacob got into curling this year - I loved it because I love curling.
We took the boys to another play just for kids and it was a success - we might do an actual play this year for Jacob and Gus
We FINALLY got some snow!! My mom always gets more snow than we do. My mom gave him a yardstick on day when we were over there and he measure the snow she'd gotten over the past few days. He was super impressed she got so much.
Bryan's mom got Jacob and Gus some new suits and they look A-Mazing!!
Jacob wanted to sleep on the beanbags one night. I totally expected him to wake up with a sore neck after sleeping like that, but he said he was super comfy and slept most of the night in there. He did end up leaving around 4 in the morning for a real bed.
Noah wanted a snuggle party, so we blew up an air mattress and him and Jacob snuggled while they watched a show. It was so cute.
A couple of years ago I put Jacob and Gus in a tumbling class at the rec center. They loved it, and it introduced them to a bunch of different sports, plus worked on their basic gymnastic skills. The problem was Noah was 1 and wanted to do everything the boys were doing. But he wasn't allowed on the gym floor while class was going. So I had to chase him around the edges and take him out of the room to run around in the hallway for an hour twice a week. It was terrible. I wanted to watch the boys try all these new things, but Noah made that impossible.
Now, it's amazing. Noah gets to run around for an hour, try new things and have a blast, while I get to sit back and relax.
Next month is Packed. Full. Gus birthday/Easter/Conference/Spring Break/Jacob birthday/my birthday/Jacob baptism. I'm already exhausted. But I don't get a break because we hit the last month of school and all the nonsense that comes along with that, plus I'm going back to school to finish my master's degree. So that'll be fun.



















No comments:
Post a Comment