
Jacob's learned that stuff other than the balls fit in the holes in his ball popper (he's put his blocks through the tube here). My siblings that also have this toy warned me that he would do this and that so far, every toy that's been put into their ball poppers has come out. With enough shaking, so far we've been able to get everything out too. He's also put food through it and keeps trying to stuff bigger balls than fit in the holes.
He was playing with the empty saltines box and I remembered back when we were able to put him in the same size box....

He was such a shrimp!!!

This is what he looks like now. (I like how you can see his ribs and his waist is like 5 inches around because he's sucking in)

The way Bryan was holding the camera made me think he was zooming in on my midsection, so I didn't smile. I'm at 31 weeks. I'm starting to feel big...

This is my haircut -I do have some side bangs, but my hair is oily tonight so you can't tell. I love love love love love love love love love it. I don't think I'll ever go long again.
These are our attempts to keep Jacob off the stairs without getting a gate. Me and Bryan both hate gates and the railing doesn't really work with a gate even if we wanted one, so we've been creative. Unfortunately, Jacob is smarter than we are.
The last video was too long for blogger to load, so here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ylblx1BfkI
1 comment:
Love the Saltines picture. You'll have to get another box and take one of both your boys here in the next couple of months....he's adorable!!
Post a Comment