Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a messy

Being naughty and eating everything in the electric cords box

Eating oatmeal with his own utensils for the first time


I realized last night I kept meaning to put Jacob's 9 months stats and apparently I never did it. They are kind of ridiculous.
19 lbs 4 oz - 35th percentile
28.5 inches - 60th percentile
head is 47 cm - 90th percentile.
Seriously? No wonder the kid can't get his balance and is constantly running his head into stuff - it's huge. He has to wear 12 month shirts and 9 month pants - actually, he's getting into 12 month pants because he's long, but they fall off because he's still shrimpy. The doctor mentioned Jacob's feet are long for his age too. I'm sure he'll be all properly proportioned someday, then he'll hit puberty and his proportions will go all screwy again. So I'm just hoping by the time he's 24 he's all evened out again.

He's got two teeth on the bottom and 3 on the top - he's missing one of his front teeth. So that's funny looking too. I keep trying to get a picture of it, but he's not cooperative.

Bryan finally helped me move the furniture around in the boys room, so my nesting-ness has almost been fulfilled. A couple of more things and then I'm feeling ready. I've been wanting a certain bed frame from Ikea for 3 years and we're finally getting it on Saturday, so I'm uber-uber excited about that. Uber excited. It better live up to the hype I've built up for it for 3 years.

4 comments:

Jenny Brimhall said...

Remember how he and Landon are like twins? One of Landon's front teeth is coming in a lot slower then the other ones so he's missing one of his front teeth...

Leslie said...

19 lbs. seriously? dang. i WISH graham was only 19 lbs! he's more in the range of 24. i keep meaning to check. at least you know he is DARLING!

Monica said...

I love his adorable smile :) his head doesn't seem big to me so I was surprised by his stats. Lily always tries to get every cord in sight and with a technical hubby we have cords everywhere so it's basically impossible. I am still afraid to let Lily make a huge mess while eating haha such a wimp I know

LeChele G said...

Since he's like his daddy, he'll never be evenly proportioned. Sorry to squelch that dream.