Sunday, March 11, 2012

Catch-up

 Here's just some picture's I've taken lately and I'm just throwing them all on one blog
Painting again. I just strip him down now and throw him in the shower when he's done.

 The boys were both sick last Sunday so I put on a movie and we just relaxed. Gus has a fat belly.


 Bryan's brother made Jacob some glow-in-the-dark sill putty. It's pretty cool - it's sticky and Jacob's a spaz-o so it gets stuck to anything fabric and then Jacob gets mad, so it's best used in the bathroom. It's also the darkest room in the house, so we can see it best when we turn off the light. In the picture above the putty is stuck to Jacob's foot. It was hilarious.
 Jacob was super serious when he was painting the other day so to lighten him up I threw the cowboy hat on him. I thought it was funny even if he didn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE!! Such cute boys. It is amazing how similar boys can be. I keep thinking, my son paints just like that, or played with my camera just a couple months ago...again...so cute.