We'll walk down the street to the Crest gas station to get Smartie suckers for the boys every once in a while in the morning and the other evening Bryan decided he wanted to experience this for himself. So we walked down the street, the boys got suckers, I got a donut and Bryan got a soda. We sat on the grass outside the gas station and let Gus play with the hydrant and Jacob walk around touching random stuff. Jacob saw me sitting on a rock eating my donut and came over for a bite, then grabbed it from me :( I'd already eaten about 2/3 of it already (it was a big apple fritter), so I wasn't really that mad.
I put gel in Gus's hair after his bath the other night to accentuate the curls. LOVE IT. He looked like a little girl, though, so I probably won't do it again.

We've gone to Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove twice in the last two weeks and the boys love it. We'll probably try to go about once a week.
They both swing really weird. Gus has to be right up at the front and Jacob likes doing it like a plank. Because they both have such big heads, it makes me nervous to push them too high because I'm sure they're going to topple out.
1 comment:
Lily steals half of everything we eat haha walking to Crest sounds like such a fun little outing :) we don't have any stores to walk to by our house though.
Post a Comment