Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pictures from my phone

I always forget I have cute pictures on my phone. My upgrade is in October and I can't WAIT to get a phone with a better camera, but in the meantime this one works. Because I forget these are there, some of them are old.

 Both boys chillin' with their bottles. Jacob stopped using bottles a couple of months ago and silly us, we tried to get Gus to stop at the same time. Then they both got sick and Gus would only drink from bottles, so we decided to let him keep using them till he was 2.

 If I tickle one of them, the other one comes over and wants to get tickled at the same time. So I lay them next to each other so I can tickle both of them. It's pretty dang cute.

 Jacob got some colored goldfish from Bryan's mom, so he took a handful and lined them carefully up on his sword, then left them there. Weirdo

My sister and I ended up at Walmart at the same time one morning. Landon wanted to ride in my cart with Jacob and I got an image of what my life would be like if I had triplets.Check that - I doubt I'd ever go shopping with all 3 kids....

 Me and Jacob went to visit my brother's office and Janiel, the office manager, wasn't there. So Jacob stepped in.



We made kabobs one evening and the boys wanted to play in water, so I filled up the toy thing we got last summer for Jacob and the boys played for about a half hour in the water while Bryan manned the grill. I love summer.

No comments: