So the other night there wasn't anything on T.V., so instead of doing something productive I just put the channel on
I never would have if I knew what rage would explode from Bryan when someone bought a vowel.
Now that I know I will always get this reaction whenever we watch this, I will watch this every night.
He's sitting there, calm and serene, trying to figure out the puzzle, then someone buys a vowel. He explodes off the couch and yells
"WHY!! WHY DID THEY BUY A VOWEL!! THEY ARE SO STUPID!!!"
Needless to say, I was slightly surprised by such a violent reaction. Granted, the guy guessed what the puzzle was right after he bought the vowel and if he was trying to make sure he knew what it was before he guessed, there were other letters he could have guessed and gotten some money for it instead of wasting $250, but I didn't think he deserved Bryan throwing his slipper at the T.V. (twice - I wouldn't let him throw anything else after that.) You'd think we were watching the 7th game of the World Series or the playoffs for the NBA.
He wants me to make the point that he LOVES Wheel of Fortune and was talking all about the electronic hand held game his mom bought him when he was younger and how much he loved playing the game. But he NEVER bought a vowel when he played. NEVER. He would never be that stupid.
After he yelled at the T.V. a couple of times, he calmed down and randomly asked me what I'd be blogging about next. I told him the world needed to know about his vowel rage.

I never would have if I knew what rage would explode from Bryan when someone bought a vowel.
Now that I know I will always get this reaction whenever we watch this, I will watch this every night.
He's sitting there, calm and serene, trying to figure out the puzzle, then someone buys a vowel. He explodes off the couch and yells
"WHY!! WHY DID THEY BUY A VOWEL!! THEY ARE SO STUPID!!!"
Needless to say, I was slightly surprised by such a violent reaction. Granted, the guy guessed what the puzzle was right after he bought the vowel and if he was trying to make sure he knew what it was before he guessed, there were other letters he could have guessed and gotten some money for it instead of wasting $250, but I didn't think he deserved Bryan throwing his slipper at the T.V. (twice - I wouldn't let him throw anything else after that.) You'd think we were watching the 7th game of the World Series or the playoffs for the NBA.
He wants me to make the point that he LOVES Wheel of Fortune and was talking all about the electronic hand held game his mom bought him when he was younger and how much he loved playing the game. But he NEVER bought a vowel when he played. NEVER. He would never be that stupid.
After he yelled at the T.V. a couple of times, he calmed down and randomly asked me what I'd be blogging about next. I told him the world needed to know about his vowel rage.
3 comments:
Hahahahahaha! Bryan is the best!!! I'm glad someone else throw things when they are frustrated at what they are watching. Richard likes to do that too every now and then. :-)
That's pretty funny. I have to say that I've only ever heard of people throwing things at the tv while watching sporting events. That's pretty funny that he gets that into Wheel of Fortune.
Hey about your breaks....if you can wait like two weeks I might be able to convince Adam to do it...he normally does it for like $80-100, I'll ask him and see if he's up to it....he's got to get some repair done on his car the week school is out, so he may not have time...I'll see! I always think that people are wasting money when they buy a vowel, and then the dumbest is when they buy a second vowel...but I'm horrible as guessing the words...so I understand Bryan's feelings...but would do the same in the situation...haha!
Post a Comment