I ordered 4 items from Target at the beginning of the month and told them to send them in as few packages as possible because I didn't really care when they got here. They decided 3 was the least amount of packages they could use. The first thing, which was a small present for Bryan, came in a box that was suitable for the size of the item inside (bottom left). A few days later, I was at work and Bryan told me another package had come. I told him he could open it since I figured it was mine or his stocking. He opened it and told me it was my stocking and some curtain clips I had ordered - very small items (package, top of picture). That same day, the third package came in the mail - Bryan's stocking - and was in a small bubble wrap envelope (bottom right). This is a picture of all the packages.

What the freak? A) Seriously, three shipments? B) the second box, which granted had 2 whole items in it, was freakishly huge and had a ridiculous amount of bubble wrap in it. Target is absolutely ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment